Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 22 on Macbook Air with Canon CR3 RAW Files

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

I am using a Macbook Air M1. I have noticed that Adobe Bridge is very slow in processing CR3 RAW data from Canon. In addition, saving CR3 to JPG format takes an incredibly long time or forever, but when I convert the images to TIF, the processing process and saving the TIFF images to JPG is much faster. And that even though the TIFF is larger than the CR3. I have already tried everything in the settings. Without success. The processing of CR3 files with ADOBE BRIDGE is extremely. Saving CR3 to JPG is incredibly slow and cannot be used for normal work. Does anyone know any advice for fast processing and fast saving of CR3 to JPG?

Many greetings

Pat

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How much RAM does your computer have? Are your files stored on the internal drive or an external/network drive?

I have an M1 Mac mini and it handles RAW files much better than my old Intel iMac, although 50MP images from my Canon 5Dsr can be a bit slow. SSD storage via Thunderbolt will be plenty fast while USB hard drives will be much slower, for example.

Also, how are you processing photos? Via Bridge Export or via Photoshop? Photoshop may be a lot faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines