• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 9.0.3 not responding on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this was answered a while ago, but the solutions offered do not work..   I tried to open bridge from Creative cloud and reinstalling bridge.  However after saving a photo from camera raw, bridge does not respond.  I'll close it and then photoshop cc does not respond.   I have Windows 10 home addition and photoshop cc 20.0.4 and Bridge cc 9.0.3 Thank you.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That should not be happening, let's make this right.
As Bridge does not respond after you save an image from Camera Raw, could you try creating a new user account on Windows 10 for testing purpose and let us know if you experience the same behavior on the new account?

Steps to create a new user:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026923/windows-10-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-acc...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still experiencing Bridge not responding with the new account.  Kristin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines