• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Access denied to my Pictures

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years I have used Bridge to download raw images from my camera which are automatically saved in my Pictures. Suddenly I am getting 'Location is not available c:\users\Eric\Document\My Pictures is not accessible.' Access is Denied.

I am now unable to access years of images. Help please.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Your My Pictures library is not in Documents. Its on the same level in your User folder. Try repointing your links to the correct location.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you access that folder from file explorer? If your profile got corrupted somehow, it might have changed permissions on your hard drive. I tend to not put photos into that folder, as it can be difficult to access. My main profile got corrupted, and I created a new one, but it's difficult to access files from my old profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks but Lumigraphics (below) has solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your My Pictures library is not in Documents. Its on the same level in your User folder. Try repointing your links to the correct location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I don't know how it moved but I have repositioned it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines