Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge and Camera Raw increasing blacks and over saturating colors in Big Sur

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed a recent over saturation of colors and blacks of my RAW while leaving the JPG intact when uploading images from my SD Card into Bridge 11.0.2.123. I shoot with a Fuji X-Pro3 and simulate Fuji ASTIA and have not changed a thing.  Bridge Camera Raw is killing the dynamic range, its over saturating the soft tones and altering hues and killing all shadow detail. I'm using a 2019 macOS Big Sur 11.3.1. Is anyone else dealing with this? I have read several old threads about it but were of no help. Reached out to Adobe, they were escalating my ticket but no news yet and have a deadline to meet.

Will appreciate any help.

Rolando

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 9.56.39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Bridge forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines