• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Auto Image Selection

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open a photo from Bridge to use in Camera Raw and then Photoshop.  When finished I save/close the photo and return to Bridge.  The image I just opened is highlighted as is the next photo in the sequence.  So now I have two photos highlighted.  This just started happening.  Previously Bridge would highlight only the next photo in the sequence.  How do I stop it from highlighting two photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lonestarnorth,

That shouldn't be happening as Bridge is not highlighting the last saved/closed image from Photoshop/Camera Raw instead it is highlighting two images.

Are you using the latest version 9.1 of Bridge?

Damaged preferences or workspaces can cause unexpected behavior in Adobe Bridge. Purging the cache can fix display issues for thumbnail previews.

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.
  • Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this or a similar issue.  Whenever I am reviewing the images, the previously selected image remains selected, so that there are always two selected images.  This is causing a lot of drama for me and my clients when we go over the images and hop in and out of full view, as it's always reverting back to the location of the first selected image.  When I double click an image to open in photoshop, it opens both images.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is apparently a bug in Bridge 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried what you suggested... still having the issue. Bridge ver 9.1.0.338.  Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like that this issue is related to what mentioned here:Bridge 9.1 doesn't auto-advance to the next image on delete | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​but you're not deleting an image when Bridge does not sweeps to the next image, right?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I saw that thread.  Similar to my issue but not the same.  I have two photos highlighted - the original one I just worked on in PS (not the one I just created with save) and the next one in sequence

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the trouble caused. This is being reported to the Engineering team and we are working on it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same problem here!

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 2023 has a BUNCH of bugs. I've gone back to Bridge 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Bridge 13.0.1 is out with the fix for the mentioned issue. Could you please install and confirm if that fixes the issue?

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updating the app worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines