• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge becomes unresponsive / freezes for a few seconds after generating new illustrator or PDF thumbnails

Participant ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So the title says it all really - this has been happening for as long as I can remember on my current work mac. If I have a bridge window open while im working in Illustrator and if I save a file it will appear instanlty in the bridge window but If I go to click on it (to drag and drop it or for whatever reason) bridge will become unresponsive for a few seconds- all I can do is drag the window around or go to file / new window to open a new window which does actually work.

This is an inconvenience more than anything BUT one that im hoping to fix if possible, any suggestions would be appreciated. FYI purging cache / resting preferences is not a fix.

my system as follows

Model Name:    iMac

Model Identifier:    iMac17,1

Processor Name:    Intel Core i5

Processor Speed:    3.3 GHz

Number of Processors:    1

Total Number of Cores:    4

L2 Cache (per Core):    256 KB

L3 Cache:    6 MB

Memory:    32 GB

Boot ROM Version:    161.0.0.0.0

SMC Version (system):    2.34f2

Serial Number (system):    C02QK0AHGQ17

Hardware UUID:    9A0B6ACE-2919-5246-B4CF-A727E856BDBD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi courtneyw98665068,

Sorry that Bridge CC is performing unexpectedly as it becomes unresponsive.

Could you please take a look at this help article Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines