• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge can't preview thumbs and video (mp4 files)

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac Os Catalina (10.15.7), and I've tried with both Adobe Bridge 11.1 and 10.1.1.

Adobe Bridge seems to be unable to load thumbs or preview any of my MP4 videos. I'm trying to use the keyword system in order to organize my research database of Ad Videos. I remember Bridge being able to preview videos. Most of the files are simple Full HD H264.

I've already installed both 11.1 and 10.1.1, even tried bridge 7.0. Tried un-installing and re-installing, restarting system and resetting Bridge with Shift+Option. Also tried activating "Use Software Rendering" and purging cache for selection of a specific clip.

I'd appreciate some help 🙂

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HSmith,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you check in Activity monitor on mac if any of the process - dynamiclinkmanager or dynamiclinkmediaserver is unresponsive?

Try force stoping them and relaunching Bridge to see if it fixes the issue. 

Regards,

BridgeTeam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for the reply.

On Activity Monitor I can only find dynamiclinkmanager, and yes, it seems unresponsive. dynamicmediaserver.app only shows up on the "Energy Tab" but it's grayed out:

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 11.32.44.png

When openning Bridge 10.1.1.166 dynamiclinkmanager shows 0,0 % CPU and GPU usage.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 11.32.33.png

I've tried to "command+i" in order to inspect the the process and then pressing "Quit / Quit" in order to force stopping the process, then relaunching Bridge, but the issue remains.

Best,

Henrique

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines