Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bridge cc 2017 doesnt recognized my iphone 10XS Max on my IMac Sierra 10.12.6

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I haven't use Bridge for a couple of years now but I remember how convenience it was every time I plugged my iphone into my Imac desktop and it loaded up images automatically. After a few time I upgraded desktop sofwares (whenever the computer prompted me) and I lost that convenience connection, and I had to start using the Image Capture to download images files from my phone to a seperate hard drive. I'm still prefer to use Bridge for this purposes, may some one help me if it's possible now that I can still use my iMac Sierra 10.12.6 with Bridge CC 2017 to help download images from my iphone 10 XS Max (it's packed with images now) to a hard drive?  So if I use Bridge now, I got this message "This device does not contain any supported media" (Plz See pic) Thanks in advance for your help!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update iTunes to at least v 12.8 to support that phone. And I would try a newer version of Bridge for best results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I got this Bridge in Student version many years back. I think I can upgrade the itune (on my desktop?) but I don't think I can upgrade my Bridge. Is it still ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, I tried to update the itunes as recommended. And as I have mentioned in my 1st post that my phone is packed, that's why I need to dowwnload images to an externa HD. Anyway, now my phone can't complete the download due to the limited memory space on it, so I can't use Bridge plus I also can't even go back to use the Images Capture software that I have been using. So I don't know what else I can use to help download images from my phone to a hard drive now. I can't even check my email or send any email since it prompts me the storage is full. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the CC app to update Bridge, and App Store to update iTunes. Nothing has to be updated on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines