• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC Not listing external drives

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge CC on my Mac (latest OSX) is not listing external drives in Folder panel after Bridge update. If I search for a file that I know is on the external drive then Bridge will display the thumbnail for that file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hello, I would try to reset Bridge's preferences: hold CMD+OPT+Shift as Bridge Launches.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would try to reset Bridge's preferences: hold CMD+OPT+Shift as Bridge Launches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work! Ugh - new version sucks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We usually expand the subfolder below Computer > My Computer and don't realize the external drive is way down at the bottom, after the My Computer subfolders, not near the top of the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you are scrolling all the way in Folders. I rarely use Folders, everything I commonly use is in Favorites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines