Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRIDGE CC Photo downloader does not recognize RAW files on CANON

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using CANON 550D and CANON 60D cameras.

I used Bridge to upload the Files, both in JPG and RAW format.

Since a while, the Bridge Downloader does not recognize the RAW files on the cameras any more, while it used to do that before.

I had to upload with other programs. Editing the RAW files eventually in Adobe works fine.

I just have upgraded to Bridge CC 2019 but the problem still persist. (Windows 10 64 bit PC)

Can someone help me out ?  Are there some settings that I might have changed without knowing ?

Thanks a lot

Eric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Sorry to hear that, could you please try installing the latest version of the Camera raw plugin and let us know if it helps?Camera Raw plug-in installer

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

I do have the latest version of the Camera Raw plug in and have re-installed it once more just to be sure. But the problem remains. Bridge does not detect any RAW file on the Cameras.
Other programs do without any problem.(e.g. the EOS tools)

However, Windows file explorer has also difficulties. It detects something but doesn't recognize it as a CR2 file neither

Just a thought: the problem started already a while ago without any changes made to Bridge neither to the CANON cameras. The only thing that happened was... an automatic upgrade of Windows 10...Eventually the problems started.

Could there be any link ?? Maybe the issue is somewhere in Windows rather than in Adobe? (given the file explorer behavior ?)

BR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines