• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge changed

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I was going to add my watermark to an image and as I dragged it across something happened to my bridge screen. I've lost the info under an image like DFH 3505 jpg and on the right hand of the screen was another window that would open the picture that I clicked onto give me the info of the date, authors name, date modified,aspect ratio and so on. Does anyone have any ideas?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ctrlfrk,

Any chance you could provide a screenshot. Also, I'm having a lot of problems understanding your issue. A screenshot would help. Please be aware that very few people use the same Workspace so when you talk about items on the right hand side, etc., that means nothing to my workspace layout. Please identify what panels you are describing (there is a name on the top of each panel).

Lastly, can you please supply what OS you are on and what versions of the software you are using (and what releases for both).

Thanks for helping us help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines