• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Crashes with text in TIF files

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The August 2022 version of Bridge crashes when you try to enter a folder that has a Tif file with text in it.  I have Windows 10 and this crash problem started with the new Bridge version.  I now have to use a different file format than Tif if I have text in the image.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds similar to the problem I posted about just before yours. My workflow includes having one subfolder of Photoshop-created files that have layered tif files in it. Several of those layers are text layers in addition to layers multiple image layers. When I open that folder, in Bridge, it takes less than a second for it to crash. As this is a regular part of my workflow, I'm going to have to revert to the previous version.

Since I have also received no replies in two days, I will also follow this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed (& posted here) also problems with TIFF previews in Br; not showing correct previews. Old bugs, still not fixed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but I cannot replicate this — either with the preview or with text in a layer. 

I've tried adjustment layers and compositional layers, but nothing I'm doing can duplicate what you're having issues with.

What is your OS (and what release)? Which release of Bridge are you using? What release of PS are you using?

I'm on a Mac Studio, with 13.1, Bridge 13.02.626, PS 24.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines