• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CS3 Where is List View, Search Engine & file path?

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I love Bridge. Then I updated to Bridge CS3 and was introduced to a basic spartan interface that is missing the easy to use icon links for functions. I can't find "list view"– no option in drop down menu. There's no "file path" that I can see or bring to view– it used to be on top. I need that to locate sources. I can't find "search engine"– where's the manifying glass? Did I update Bridge with missing accoutrements? Humbly yours, j.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

CS3 is not available for download. The current version is Bridge 2020 which would be about CS8 or CS9 if that numbering had continued.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS3 is pretty much dead, no longer supported. What operating system do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply. My operating system: Mac 10.12.6. Did I download a older version of Bridge? Note: I updated because I was on with a tech suppoert agent to reslove a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS3 is not available for download. The current version is Bridge 2020 which would be about CS8 or CS9 if that numbering had continued.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines