• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CS6 thumbnail preview issue on some .QT files

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CS6 Bridge (5.0.2.4) on Mac OS X (10.14.3).  I have a master folder with sub-folders that have only photos and others that only have videos.  I use Bridge for its "Batch Rename" tool.  Recently, I have noticed a folder that has five video (.MOV) files is only displaying thumbnails for two of the five videos.  All videos were taken on the same iPhone 7.  All videos are transferred from iPhone to "Photos" on OS X using USB cable.  I then drag and drop from "Photos" to specific previously mentioned folder structure on Mac desktop.  I have zapped the PRAM.  I have deleted the plist.  I have deleted cache on "hidden" Adobe library.  I have also tried the Bridge - Tools - Cache menu options of "Build and Export Cache" as well as "Purge Cache For Folder" and re-launched Bridge.  Sadly, all attempts have not resolved my issue.  I am aware most people are on CC Bridge and standalone version CS6 is antiquated, but any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

ps: Adobe Bridge Preferences File Type Associations QuickTime (.MOV) correctly shows QuickTime Player 10.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jba,

Sorry that you're facing issues previewing .QT files in Bridge CS6

We'd love to get this request submitted officially so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.  As requested, I posted to the Bug Report site.  However, it looked more like a general community post site than a specific Bug Report submission.  If I need to re-post, please advise.  Thanks for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The above website should you take you to our Feedback community which is monitored by our engineering team.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines