• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge does not remember Metadata Panel settings

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered a small bug in Bridge 2023. In the Metadata Panel I usualy hide the Placard. I also like to expand the File Properties. Before Bridge used to remember my settings. Now every time I open Bridge the Placard is back and the File Properties is collapsed.

TOPICS
Bug , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, it also  shows flieds in Metadata panel which has no info. (Show/Hide empty field in the Metadata menu does not help)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue as mentioned by topic starter is not resolved in the update. I still have to expand all the info panels. (File properties, IPTC core, Camera data) manualy every time. 

I have noticed in the Preferences->Metadata there is a function at the bottom 'show Metadata placard' Which you can check/uncheck. I always have the placard visible so i do not know this is a new function or not.

There is a mention in the fixed issues list: "Metadata Placard does not show up in the Metadata panel." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines