Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

bridge error

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i right click on an image and go to open in camera raw i get a message which says, Camera Raw editing is not enabled Camera Raw editing requires tha a qualifing produt had been licenced. i have everything up to date, i have trien launcing photoshop nad light room but still it gives me this message, however if i double click on a raw image in bridge, it will open camera raw, can anyone help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the exact same issue, out of nowhere, I can't use camera raw in Bridge, raw files are opened in PS camera raw. It messes part of my image resizing workflow. The fix from the link above does not work. I relaunched all of Bridge PS and LR, restarted the PC, nothing seems to work, even tried to reset bridge prefs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully this is just a bug and will be fixed by adobe, otherwise I don’t know what to do 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem, and the solution on helpx brings no change. What can i do?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click on this thread, i linked it above also.

Solved: Bridge can not open RAW File in Camera RAW - Adobe Support Community - 13200501

that above is a link

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im so sorry, of corse i saw your link above.

also many thnaks it helps me, now it works like before!!!

thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines