• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge for Marketing Teams

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have experience using Bridge to collaborate with co-workers? I am on a marketing team of five and I would like to store all of our visual assets in one place where they can be tagged and keyworded, so that we don't have to search through folders when we need an image.

Would Bridge help me accomplish this goal? Can it be integrated for multiple people to access and upload images? We all need to be accessing the same "library" so that if one of us uploads a photo, it will show up for everyone else.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Keywords , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also looking into this and would love to know how that could work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erin,

I'm sorry but for more than one person to work on Bridge would require some kind of server environment and Bridge is not designed for that. In fact, from what I've read and have been told, it's a disaster. You need to check out some kind of DAM system for multiple people. Unfortunately I am to understand that those things can be pricy. Since I've never needed one I have no experience with them and cannot recommend one. 

I'm very sorry to not be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually Maretchlive too would be intrested to provide marketing tips with 40 years of experts team.

MARTECHLIVE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines