• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Freezing

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge has started freezing today, not long after loading. Select one or two RAW images, maybe edit one, and then total lock-up of Windows - all frozen and have to re-boot. I can't tell if it's  Camera RAW or Bridge that's at fault, but it's always in the image browser that it crashes, not Camera RAW. Loading images individually in Photoshop is fine, it's just through Bridge. I've purged the cache and just updated to 11.02, but it's still doing it, constantly - twelve times today. It hasn't done this for months until today and I haven't changed anything else on the machine.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm - now Photoshop is doing it too - at least when in Camera RAW - total freeze-up after ten minutes. I've updated Photoshop and the nVidia drivers for my card, and in Preferences/Performance, the new installation says there is a problem with the graphics card driver, and the checkbox to use th Graphics processor is no longer active. Re-installing the drivers has no effect - it's still crashing constantly. I'm using a Quadro K600 and Windows 10 64. But I've been using this every day with no issues until today. Interestingly, running the same set of files on my laptop is fine, suggesting that there must be some issue with the graphics card interaction on the workstation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines