• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge goes back to first image in folder after deleting image

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the most current version of Bridge on a Windows 10 laptop.

We wait until Bridge shows that it is finished indexing before we start editing images.

Our problem is that a lot of the time after we delete an image, Bridge jumps back to the first image in the folder.  This is very frustrating as we then have to scroll down to find where we left off.

We are sorting by date created and have tried using both the delete button on the keyboard, as well as the delete function on the numerical keyboard--same results.  It doesn't happen every time we delete an image, but does happen more often than not.

We have tried re-starting the computer, as well as purging the cache.

Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - will keep you posted in case it starts happening again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I THINK I MAY HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION! 

Make sure you uncheck Use Command Key to Apply Labels and Ratings - Found in Preferences (Labels and Ratings) 

This stopped my Bridge from jumping or the first image after deleting or changing the rating. 

Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 16.15.23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experience the same issue in Bridge Version 14.0.0.102 running on macOS Sonoma 14.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines