• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge>Photoshop>Bridge>Export with Camera RAW

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, running BR 21 and PS 21, OSX Catalina 10.15.7.

Doing product shots of t-shirts, shooting in Sony ARW (raw).  I do most of the edits in Camera Raw within BR, then to remove the back ground I open in PS.  Quick selection, erase background, great.  Now I need the save function that is within the Camera Raw popup that allows me to save images in jpeg, constraining the longest edge to 2500px, and size to 500kb.  I'm saving these images for my website, Squarespace says these are the best settings for that.  

Is there a way to reimport photos from PS back to BR, so I can export in a manner with which I am familiar?  Or is there a better way to do this in PS.  The end goal is to use Bridge to quickly/easily make edits to large product photosets, remove the background so it is pure white, and export as a jpeg with specific settings to the pixels on the long end and maximum size constraints.

Actionable responses are appreciated.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Batch , Camera RAW , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge doesn't import anything, its just a file browser. It shows you whatever is currently on your drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines