• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge hates 4K monitors

Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new Samsung 4K a few weeks ago. Immediately noticed massive, and I mean biblically massive slowdowns, taking up to 10 seconds to select a thumbnail, for example.

Today I decided to try Bridge on my non-4K monitor, and baBANG! There's the bridge I'd come to know and like.

Here's the whacky part: I dragged Bridge back to the 4K and things were running fairly well. Bridge eventually slows back down, but seemingly not as slow as when I boot and run it in the 4K.

I've not noticed this in other Adobe apps, however.

So.

v9.0.2.219

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Bridge's Performance issues, please check this article and see if it helps:

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all of those last week. No dice. 2 hours ago I switched DisplayPorts on my rx580 and and Bridge was screaming fast again. Just woke it from sleep and Bridge is back to dog slow again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats your OS and the video card you have in your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS is Mojave 10.14.4 with a Radeon RX 580 8 GB running on a 12 core Mac Pro 2010 5,1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to try the 2018 version of bridge and it works swimmingly. So it's a "It's not me it's you" thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had same issues like this, please suggest solution for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unchecking the "Tiles" option at the bottom of the window speeds things up quite substancially, but not as much as running it on a 1440p monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines