• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge issues

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two images both unedited, one is raw and one is jpeg. when I open them in cs6 photoshop they are both the same and look identical. In bridge those same images are different. The JPEG image in oversaturated and vibrant...no edited done on either they are basically the same image. Is there a setting off in bridge? I reset my preferences but it didn't work. HELP!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tishag87669767,

Please let us know the version of Bridge you are using and check if purging cache for such files  helps .

If you are not on the latest version of Bridge, please upgrade to the latest version of Bridge CC (9.0.2.219)

If the issue persists please share some sample files with me at abseth@adobe.com for investigation along with the Operating system details on which you are facing this issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines