• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bridge not showing updates from camera raw

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made my updates in Camera Raw and Bridge ususally reflects what changes I have made. In the last 2 weeks that has stopped. I have tried restarting the prgram, running updates, shutting down my computer, refreshing the program under the view tab and no luck. Any tips? 

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Crash or freeze , How to , Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will pass the feedback to Bridge team. Meanwhile could you please try some troubleshooting steps and share the following information to help us better investigate the issue.

Troubleshooting:

1. Try purging the cache and see if issue still persists Edit -> Preferences -> Cache Management -> Purge All Local Caches
  2. Update Bridge to the latest version (11.0..0.83)

Information required if you still see the issue after troubleshooting steps:

1. Machine configuration(Win/Mac version), Bridge and Camera Raw version
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue and screen recording / screenshots
  3. Bridge and Camera Raw version
  4. Type of assets you are using(is there any sample set you can share)
  5. Bridge logs
    1. MAC - ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/ Bridge 2021/
    2. WIN - %appdata%\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge 2021
  6. Are you able to apply rating, label on the same files?

Thanks,

Tanu Goel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My birdge is up to date and I cleared the cashe - it is still not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am able to apply star and color ratings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing where the logs are.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 8.57.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a screen capture of a photo having been edited - and then I open and crop the image - previous edits and the current crop edit are not reflecting in bridge. 

https://vimeo.com/477183566 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - this is still an issue - have you had time to reveiw the files I've sent showing the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chelsea,

I'm just going into this and have not seen the files till now.

FWIW, you are not following the Bird Trail that Tanu describes above. Here is the same view as you have but with the proper trail starting from "ME" as a user:

the-path-you-need.png

What I do find very curious is that your thumbnails DO show the crop icon but it does not look any more cropped than the Preview view. What happens when you Open this image? Do you see the Crop as you set it in ACR?

Have you tried to rebuild the Preferences? If not, please try this:

1) quit Bridge

2) When you start Bridge, have your left hand busy: press the Shift, Option, and Control keys held down when you start Bridge. You will see a window pop up asking if you want to trash the Prefs (or something like that), click "Yes."

Now try the crop again, what do you see?

Thanks, let us know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for you the help - my library folder isn't readily accesable so I had to search for it. I do not have a bridge 2021 in the location you've shown. I do have Bridge 2021 on my computer but there is not a place for it in the library. 

I did find the log for 2020. 

Right, that is what is so weird. The icon shows up that it's been edited but no preview. When I open then image it opens correctly - but that does not help me when I'm narrowing down my selection for the client. I cannot easily star and rate images in camera raw like I can in bridge - but to see the edits made I have to go into camera raw. 

I did the shift option command at the start up and cleared my prefrences and purged my cashe - nothing changed. Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 9.26.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-28 at 9.26.58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines