• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge reads RAW files overlay saturated and dark | Jpegs look washed out

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on Bridge and everything was the same as it had been for years (I never update my OS or software unless necessary to make sure my workflow stays consistant with vendor requirements. Usually I do this about every two years and make all updates at one time).

I woke up one morning and Adobe Bridge would read the jpegs as flat and washed out, and it was reading RAW files as dark and oversaturated with color. The RAW files are maked untagged as well, which is odd There were no updates on my computer overnight.

Adobe support looked at it and they agreed it was strange. They spentd two hours looking at it, and said they would get back to me. Later they sent an email saying that it was supposed to work this way, but I don't know any phoitogorahers that agree, and Sony reps said it was not normal. Maybe it is an issue with my OS or monitor? 

Another indicator is that my computer looks at all the older pictures from shoots the same way. It is as if something changed on my compouter overnight. 

I found the subject mentioned here but still don't understand at what they are doing that I am missing out on https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/raw-files-appear-edited-in-photoshop-bridge-and-lig...

Any suggestions would be aporeciated. Clearly I am overlooking something that must be really simple. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW , Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?