• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge refuses to open at all

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have installed the latest version of Bridge. But it will not open what so ever. Neither from de icon nor from inside Photoshop. And not from the Creative Cloud Window. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it - this didn´t help. I have restarted the computer - whith no result.

What to do??

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just "updated" today, and am back to the endless Force Quits with Bridge. I am getting ready to just give up and stop making anything. Lost a whole day to software problems AGAIN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you try holding Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears? 
Here is a troubleshooting page, please let us know if any of the step worked, and which one. https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has been running for the last 45 minutes fine after resetting everything and then replacing my favorites. The perrenial annoyance of Adobe, update and spend days getting things as back to 'normal' as one can. My least favorite, and perhaps the least functional thing that I have to pay for every month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I have researched solutions, tried them all and no luck.  I update my computer today and it opened once and not again.  This is beyond frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Licia, in order to receive timely help, please give some useful information, such as your operating system, if on a 

Mac, if you are using an Apple Silicon M# processor; the version of Bridge that you are using.

Also, did you receive any message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines