• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge show all bizarre word files

Advocate ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New: Use bridge for folder of images on my desktop and I see 10 word files up. Have no idea why, they are not on desktop.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Bridge is showing some unexpected files in the library and they do not belong to the particular location. 

Could you please provide us a screenshot so that we can check it and help you better? 

Also, which version of Bridge are you using? To verify the version you're using : Choose Help > System Info.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9.01.216 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add screenshot don't see add image options anymore on forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 9.04.03 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-09-25 at 9.04.24 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok found above, added; so these Word files are not on my desktop, so annoying Bridge displays them, I do right click and it says originate from users, home folder, desktop local (which I've never seen this dektop local). Anyway, very bizarre. Please not name blame Mac or my computer. This is 100% a bizarre issue. I'm using Bridge for 15 years. NEver seen this before. My computer working perfectly with all other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are temporary files that Word creates when it opens a file. If you don't have any Word files open, you can delete those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, do you know whey they were there in the first place? Never seen before. And will this issue come back again? Weird even after deleting, see them faintly ghosted in light green barely below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are automatically created by Word when you open a Word file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else see this issue? ONly issue for me with buggie Bridge, no other app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Way to make sure does not happen again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines