• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge slow to begin regenerating new thumnails after making adjustments to Raw files.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have thoughts on why Bridge, for me, is slow to start regenenerating new thumnails after makng adjustments to files?

My senarios- I open a bunch of raw files (25-100) from Bridge. Opening them with Adobe Raw. I edit/make adjustments to files I've opened, save adjusted files as jpgs to a different hard drive, click "done" in Adobe Raw, go back to Bridge and wait for the thumbnails of the files I just worked on to regenerate new thumbnails that reflect the adjustment I just made. I sometimes have to close/open Bridge to get the thumbnail generation process to begin. Once the thumnails begin regenerating, the process continues quickly and smoothly.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try selecting all the images, right click and "Purge cache for selection." That will stimulate thumbnail regeneration if it does not happen without a kick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I wasn't aware of the "Purge cache for selection" feature. Makes perfect sense. I look forward to trying this tomorrow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines