• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge thumbnail adjustment icons gone... Bridge 11.1.1.185

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I always use the adjustment icons (crop & adjust in ACR) on my Bridge thumbnails to see what I have edited/modified/croped so I don't reopen files that are done. Today those icons are gone. I can not find the preference or view menu to get them back... Help!   Bridge 11.1.1.185

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ross, I'll bet your names and ratings and things like that are also missing?

Go to the bottom right corner of the Content Panel to the dropdown menu that shows this:

2021-11-15_15-39-39.png

If thumbnails is checked, uncheck it.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary,

Thumbnail settings are correct. I'm looking at 213 files that I made token adjustments at the edit yesterday, (maybe 30 or so files). Definately had indicator/icons last night.  This mornning, nothing. I'm going to write this off to mystery as returning to the files, command R, after ACR open, touch nothing, hit  DONE, and icons back...   Little tiny electrons, tiny transistors, bazillion lines of code and mysteries happen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this sounds like an example why Einstein's statement about the Definition of Insanity "Doing the same thing twice but expecting a different outcome." 

Obviously Einstein never dealt with a computer!

Glad it worked out.

p.s., what happened to you is what usually is fixed by what I sent you. That's why I sent it to you! ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines