• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge to iPhone, not iPhone to Bridge

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have misunderstood and hopefully someone can clarify for me. I thought that by placing assets in Adobe Bridge I would be able to access them on my iPhone for use in other applications, such as Adobe Spark for example. Is that one of Bridge's intended uses/functionalities? If so, I haven't been able to figure out how to access Adobe Bridge assets from my iPhone. If that isn't how this works if someone could let me know that be great. On the other hand if this is one of the functionalities I'd love to know how to do that. Thank you in advance. MacBook Pro - Mac OS v11.3, Adobe Bridge v11.0.2.123, iPhone 12 Pro Max - iOS 14.5.1 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use files on your iPhone, you must sync or copy them first. The iPhone can't use the computer like an external drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge has no internet capability for what you want. 

What I think might work better for you is Lightroom CC that any photo you take with Lightroom Mobile on your phone will show up in Lightroom Desktop as well as Lightroom Web, and vise versa for all three. If you have one of the Photoshop Plans, you probably already have Lightroom CC and can do the whole thing already. But Bridge is not part of this workflow.

Go check out lightroomqueen.com. You'll find a lot more information on this workflow there. If you sign up for her newsletters (there are not many), you can download an excellent PDF that gives a lot of information on how to get started with and use these tools.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines