• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge turning downloaded RAW images from Leica D-Lux 7 black and white

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all -- I have read prior questions on this topic and tried the suggested fixes including reinstalling Bridge but to no avail. RAW images appear in color in the Downloader frame, and are initially in color in the folder when that window pops up but then one by one the color RAW images turn to black and white.  When opened in ACR or PS the images remain black and white.

Any new thoughts on this problem?  Thought perhaps that it might be a glitch in ACR given that the D-Lux 7 is so recently introduced but would obviously like to remedy the problem as quickly as I can.

Thanks,

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your Camera Raw Defaults and then save them as the new default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice, Chuck -- and for moving this question to the right forum -- but I tried it several times and it did not work.  All seems very odd as the RWL images from my Typ 109 D-Lux (recently stolen) downloaded without any issues at all.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They won't revert back if they have a correction on them. When you open them in Camera Raw, have you tried changing the mode to color?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Did you ever find the fix to this issue? I have the same problem with Leoca Raw files in PSD showing in black and white and I haven't been able to find a fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge cannot change RAW files. If you are talking about Camera RAW, it will read whatever data is present in the file. Try posting in the Camera RAW forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines