• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge version 13.0.0.562 very slow

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just updated to the latest version of Bridge (13.0.0.562) it is very slow and laggy. Is there a known issue and if so is there a solution?

My system spec and a screen shot of Task Manager whilest Bridge is running and displaying 11000 thumbnails is attached, this was never a problem with the previous version. The CPU usage spans fro 25% to 75% without any input from me.

Also, why do I see multiples of apps such as helper running simultaneously?

Thanks, Dave.

An update, I just reinstalled V 12.0.3.270 and it's off like a racehorse, clearly the issue is with the new version.

Regards.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Likewise.

The new version is horribly laggy even with small folders.  Bridge 2022 can breeze through my largest folder of 20000 images, bridge 2023 can't even handle a 20 image folder without being laggy, jerky and just not rendering previews properly. I'm on an i9900k, 32gb ram and a 1Tb ssd, so the software should be chewing through images and whatever database is behind it.

Back to 2022, I'm guessing until 2024 comes out or an alternatives comes along.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Likewise.

The new version is horribly laggy even with small folders.  Bridge 2022 can breeze through my largest folder of 20000 images, bridge 2023 can't even handle a 20 image folder without being laggy, jerky and just not rendering previews properly. I'm on an i9900k, 32gb ram and a 1Tb ssd, so the software should be chewing through images and whatever database is behind it.

Back to 2022, I'm guessing until 2024 comes out or an alternatives comes along.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines