• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge won't let me right click to see files in Finder (on server) (Mac Version)

Enthusiast ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge won't let me right click to see files in Finder (on server) - any idea why?

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugh,

Bridge has NEVER been programmed to work properly with a server. It has always been focused on being used on an individual computer. 

Can you verify that you are seeing this for files on your computer or an external drive?

2022-10-24_11-07-07.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Optimized or not, I fond that it's the only way to find stuff on our server (based on criterias, anyway). It worked before I upgraded my Mac to a Studio one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, that's the way working on servers has been with Bridge. If it works, great. But one cannot reliably depend on it working. I wish I could provide some hope, but it's extremely unlikely for Bridge to be rewritten to work on servers.

Very sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines