• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge won't let me star or label my images

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have restarted - my programs are up to date - but I cannot label or star my images - any suggestions?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've been using Birdge CS6 till now and tried Bridge 2020 facing this same issue on OSX 10.13 (High Sierra).

The only way I could label and edit notes again is by changing OSX security preferences.

Go to System Preferences > Security > Confidentiality tab > Accessibility > Clic the plus sign (+) and add Bridge in the application list.

Close Sys. Pref. and Restart Bridge (it worked for me). On more recent system (Big Sur etc.) I guess you simply add the authorization at a different level (authorise to write on disk or equivalent). Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couple things that have worked for me with this issue:

1. Clear Cache

2. Go into Prefrences and labels and makes sure the short cut to use command shortcut button is selected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines