• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to help my sister in bridge today and found her commands different from mine and we have the same version number. I can go to Tools and then photoshop and btach edit. When she goes to tools photoshop is not an option instead it says something like Create from collection in PS. Anybody have any idea why the two would be different even tho they show the same version number?

TOPICS
Batch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Hi Photogayh,

The Tools menu for Photoshop (and Illustrator if you have that) are installed by Photoshop. There can be a host of reasons why it wasn't installed on your sister's computer but to resolve this have her uninstall and then re-install PS.

IMPORTANT: be sure to uninstall, not drag to the trash. This can be done from inside the PS application folder, look for "Uninstall Adobe Photoshop..." and double-click that.

Then go back to the ACC app and install it all over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photogayh,

The Tools menu for Photoshop (and Illustrator if you have that) are installed by Photoshop. There can be a host of reasons why it wasn't installed on your sister's computer but to resolve this have her uninstall and then re-install PS.

IMPORTANT: be sure to uninstall, not drag to the trash. This can be done from inside the PS application folder, look for "Uninstall Adobe Photoshop..." and double-click that.

Then go back to the ACC app and install it all over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That got it, Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines