• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Apple Macbook Pro 16" 2019, all my pictures are in Photos application, when I used Bridge before on my Apple Macbook Air it would show all my pictures or albums in preview, and when I clicked I could see the picture in a particular album so that I can select which ones to edit with Photoshop or Lightroom.  Now I can only see the first picture of every album not the rest of them in that album.  It says at the bottom 477 items well I have over 8,000 pictures.  Why is not showing me the rest of them like before?

Please help! I don't like exporting pictures to the desktop from Photos and then adding them to Photoshop or Lightroom that's why there is Bridge.

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try updating Bridge to version 11.1 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if it helps?

If that doesn't help, then please try resetting Bridge's preferences and let us know how it goes: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are your pictures stored in the Photos database or in folders on your hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines