• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse in bridge broken?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time I go to browse in bridge from photoshop cs6 it never takes me back to the folder I was last working in. Is there a way to fix this so bridge just goes back to the last folder I was in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Bridge does not open the last folder you were working in, could you please try resetting Bridge's Preferences and let us know if it helps? Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so what seems to be the issue is that Bridge will remember the last folder location I was in as long as the PC remains in a powered on state. If I turn the PC off or reboot it then every time I go to open browse in bridge it just defaults to my desktop folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines