Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugs on new version of Bridge (2023)

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have found various bugs in this release, which mean I have to go back to 2022 for some things.

The bugs are:

2 that I have reported and have been agreed by support  as issues.

On the list of folders, if I move a file into one of the folders it then puts the scroll bar back to the top 

On the list of Keywords, it should stop at the last keyword rather than continuing to scroll to a blank window.

These are new for 2023.

Others which I believe to be existing.

If I flip a raw file horizontally (probably any way), it display correctly in Bridge, but when I ctrl L it shows the original way around. I have reported this before and others have said it works fine for them, but it happens on all of my raw files. I have reported this and support said it bwas a bug.

Sometimes ctrl L does not clear the previous image and so one gets laid over the other. This seems quite sporadic so I cannot see any pattern.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for this. the version of Bridge I have is 13.0.0.562

And Creative Cloud desktop says it is up to date, so I have no idea how to
install the patch you suggest.

If you tell me how, I will happily give it a go.

Fred
------
all the time - have a look and give me honest feedback))
Instagram: *@fred_barrington*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please check for updates in Help Menu of Creative Cloud Desktop application?

Please refer the following screenshot

RahulSaraogi_0-1669304173052.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. So I have done that and the folders issue is fixed.

The keywords issue is not. The first screenshot shows the effect

The display in ctrl L is not fixed either. the first ctrl L shows the screen after I have flipped horizontally in ACR the second ctrl L shows what ctrl L displays - you can see it has not been flipped. Also if you go into ctrl B, although it shows as having been flipped when you expand it is using the non flipped version as shown in the last image

(Not sure what happened below but the files have been attached).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry should have finished off by saying you will see that it is still magnifying the old unflipped image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines