• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw edits not showing effects

Engaged ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still another problem with CC Bridge that should never have been released in its current bug-ridden state.  After doing my cropping and sometimes exposure adjustments in RAW, I go to then rate and weed the results in Bridge.  Only none of the results are showing.  XMP hidden files can be displayed but are not having the effect, so the images look as though nothing was done.

Or after a long period of time, a row may show the effects.  I press the space bar to get full screen, rate and arrow to the next one, and then after a few, no crop again.

I tried clearing the cache and purging and enlarging the camera raw cache from 5G to 50G but no effect.  This never happened in CS6, but of course the only reason I got CC was to read Nikon Z7 files which they wouldn't make available for CS6.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you try resetting your prefences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I do hate doing that, as it sets so many things the way I don't like, but doing so did get them to load faster.  So I wonder what was bad before - that I like to see the date and file size under the thumb, that I like a lot of history states, that cache sizes were increased during the on phone help, trying to solve other problems,  that I don't like a whole lot of extra stuff showing in the metadata side panel?  As I try revert to my own remembered preferences, I will note if this builds up again,  As this is a drastic nuisance, I wish there was a more specific solution, but I've done it now, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So following the procedure, I would normally do of looking at the full screen image and rating and going on to the next, which would normally average a second or 2 per image,  waiting for the images to fully load to the crop, in 3 minutes, I did 8 images. or ~22.5seconds per image, 10 to 20 times as long, on hundreds of images.  How efficient is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Camera RAW has a different forum that is managed by Camera RAW team. We request you to post this concern there. The link for it is : https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/bd-p/camera-raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines