• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw not opening

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't access CameraRaw through Bridge.  When I do try to, I get the following error message,
"Camera Raw editing is not enabled. Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been licenced."
Which is what I don't understand as Bridge was a free download and there was no place to input a licence during the installation.
I downloaded Bridge from this link;

Which is obviously for Bridge2020 but I am running Windows 7 SP1 64 bit and I'm sure that during the install process it said that version couldn't work on my OS and asked if I wanted to install an earlier version, to which I clicked "yes".

So, if anyone can help me get CameraRaw open through Bridge, I would be very happy.
TOPICS
Camera RAW , Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please understand that Bridge is primarily a media viewer. It was never designed to enhance or alter images. To do that you need Photoshop. If you have PS installed than Adobe Camera Raw will work just fine. But Bridge, by itself will not allow opening and enhancing images in ACR. 

So if you want to use Bridge, Photoshop and even Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Desktop, and Lightroom Web, along with getting full functionality with Lightroom Mobile, you'll need to decide from amongst the PS plans:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Sorry, I wish I could offer more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines