• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a group of people use Bridge to share/filter photos?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a small business which installs custom closets and garage cabinets. We are seeking the best solution for organizing and tagging photos of our installations. Our goal is to enable salespeople out in the field to easily access photos that exemplify specific options the client is considering. (i.e. client is considering shoe racks in a white closet and would like to see photos).

Could Bridge (or other Adobe app) work for a group of users such as ours which would include an admin who uploads photos and enters key words, as well as 6-8 others would would frequently need to filter by key words?  In other words we would all need to have the ability to filter the same set of photos by unique sets of key words, without the admin having to "share" or "export". We need everyone to be able to do it independently as needed.

Some specific questions...

Can we share an account? (Multiple users logged in at once?)

Does Bridge work on iPhone/iPad?

Is there a better solution for us?

(DAM softwares are pricey and seem to be overkill on what we are trying to accomplish. Any cloud photo storage with tagging/filtering would work, but I'm having a hard time finding a happy medium between Google photos (no filters/tags) and DAMs.) 

Any input is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Keywords

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a word, no.

Bridge was not designed for that type of user demand. Bridge was designed for single users to look at a folder of images, play keep and toss, select images to spend some time on, and a few other chores. It does that mostly very well. But it doesn't play well at all with servers.

There is no iPhone/iPad version.

I guess this is why full fledged DAMs are expensive.

I will have to defer to others for suggestions but I can safely say your wish/need is not here.

I'm very sorry but this cannot help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to employ a Dam program.

There is nothing out there that will  work for you.

Permission issues, share violations, and user work flow documentation is why DAM are the only way to go and why they are so expensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines