• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not open files in Adobe Bridge by clicking on file

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not open my files in Adobe Bridge by clicking on the file, when I right click on the file it said I have rundll32 as the defalt to open the file what is going on?

Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of files are you trying to open? Check file associations in your Bridge preferences. (Should you be unfamiliar with this, this is where you inform Bridge which program to use to open each type of file. There are many set by default but I would recommend a thoroughly good look here.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was no defaults set and I did not change any to cause a change. I was able to change the default and it is working now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines