• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change document type in smart collections

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make smart collections I often use different types of document in the search. I encountering an issue when I either try to add multiple document types or to change the exisiting type of document, I have lost all of the different types of file to look for.

This has just started in the past week.

I'm using windows 10 and bridge 12.0.1.246

CC is telling me it's up to date, so I'm stumped.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try resetting Bridge's preferences and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of this works, in fact the instructions don't actually tally with what I can see.

I have uninstalled bridge, I've removed the cache folders and as much of the information about the older versions of bridge that I had installed. I still can't change the criteria for searching, this is really irritating as the program is no longer fit for it's main purpose. what else can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any chance i can get some help with this, i need bridge and it has suddenly started acting up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines