Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

can't upgrade to Bridge 11.0.

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open a file in Bridge by double clicking. I have to go to File...Open. I think my trouble began when I enabled the following : "The Bridge extension "photoshop_v2021" has been added to Bridge. Do you want to enable it now? I am now at Bridge 9.1.0.338 and can't go higher.

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Bridge and Photoshop don't play together if they are on different versions. If you have PS 2021 and Bridge 2019, its going to be a problem.

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I'm not sure I understand. If you've installed PS 2021, why can't you install Bridge 11? But your title says you can't install Bridge11, why?

BTW, it's important when installing Bridge and PS that you first install Bridge and then install PS. If you're on Windows and you've already installed PS, to uninstall it, then reboot your computer, then install Bridge and then PS. On the Mac you do not need to reboot (but it doesn't hurt either).

Waiting to hear your specifics, let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge and Photoshop don't play together if they are on different versions. If you have PS 2021 and Bridge 2019, its going to be a problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
OK. I understand. I have to find some way to upgrade my Bridge. Thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines