• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload a background video at my portfolio

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't upload a background video at my portfolio that i'm trying to build att the moment... Every time I'm trying I get a notice up in the right corner that says "An error occured. You must refresh the page. Please refresh the page" but nothing changes when I do so?
TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you are doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG-2020.jpg

It's in swedish now, but it says "An error occured. You must refresh the page. Please refresh the page" up in the right corner when I click at "click here to upload a picture/video" and then select a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are showing a web browser, this is an Adobe Bridge forum. Is there a problem with Bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines