• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify subscription error after opening Bridge

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Bridge on my Windows 10 machine. Every time I open it, I get an error that says "We can't verify your subscription status. We can't reach the adobe servers"

How can I prevent this from happening? My internet connection is fine. As I understand it, Bridge is free to use right? I have no subscription, and I would prefer not to log into anything that I will never use if I don't have to. But I can't even find any way to log into whatever it is that Bridge wants me to.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

You must have at least a free subscription or you cannot use Bridge. You can create an AdobeID on their website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen some suggestions to remove all credentials in the Credetials Manager. There are dozens of these, and to removing each one involes three separate clicks. Is there any way to clear all of these out at once? I really don't want to spend an hour manually removing these on the chance that it MIGHT fix the issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must have at least a free subscription or you cannot use Bridge. You can create an AdobeID on their website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but I did create an account and sign in. Why is it saying that it cannot connect to the servers? I should already be signed in, but at any rate, the error is not saying that I don't have an account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I prevent this message from popping up every time I open Bridge? As I've said, I do have an account already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just out of curiosity, where did you get your copy of Bridge? Did you download it from the Adobe Creative Cloud app or did you get it from another source?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I downloaded it form Adobe CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting really ridiculous. I've reinstalled, loged out and back in several times. How can this issue be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed Bridge 2021 from CC earlier today (on a brand new MacBook Pro M1). The first few times I opened it everything was fine. Now,  after a reboot to install more software, I receive the message saying it cannot verify my subscription. My internet connection is fine - otherwise how would I be writing this on the same machine Adobe?

I followed all the advice on the Adobe website about checking access to the verification Servers, hosts file, firewalls, proxies (I have none), anti-virus (turned off), Certificates, everything Adobe suggest. All to no avail, it still says it cannot authenticate. 

However, when I press "Quit Bridge" the rogue message just disappears and I can use Bridge. 

So, Adobe, you seem to have a bug....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I do have an Adobe ID, but the error message goes on to say "Are you connected to the Internet? ... we can't reach the Adobe servers. Check your connection..." Yes, I am connected to the Internet. But the only choices are "Quit Adobe Bridge" or "try again." Most of the time, I click on "Quit" and keep using Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a proxy or anti-virus problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines