• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't zoom in and can't rotate images after updating to Adobe Bridge CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Adobe Bridge to CC 2019 a couple of days back and have been facing a couple of issues ever since:

1) I can't seem to rotate most of my RAW files. Out of 1200 files in a folder, there are about 300 which I can rotate but the rest I can't.

2) I can't zoom in to 100% view on the same images as well.

I have tried uninstalling and installing again but it hasn't helped. The same files were absolutely fine in the prior version of Adobe Bridge.

Does anybody know what's happening here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Please reset preferences as per steps below:

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.

• Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing your preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reset preferences as per steps below:

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.

• Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Abhishek.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this twice, and it did not work.  If I use various comands to rotate imager 5-10 times, it will eventually rotate it, but only one image at a time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, help me to understand. I have the same problem to rotate the images and I did these steps. I had my photos labeled with red and yellow colours. Why after this reset now all the photos came with white labels?

However I'm still unable to rotate the photos with "cmd" + "[" or "]" shortcus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, jbm007.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines