Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can tag/rate some but not all files in Bridge

Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was tagging a folder of files (all pdfs, not huge) just fine until today. I can still change tags/ratings on files that already have them, as well as other things in other folders, but not the remaining 30 or so files in this folder. They are not locked, I have read and write permissions on the files, I just can't tag/rate them.  I'm up to date on the program, I've tried the short cut keys or tagging them through the menu, I've tried it with the "require command key" off or on, I've cleared my cache multiple ways, nothing. I've filtered through plenty of other similar but not quite scenarios to mine, and my own troubleshooting hasn't gotten me anywhere. Any other ideas?

TOPICS
Bug , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. I'm halfway through an edit, the first half I can tag no problem, the last half won't tag at all.

I've restarted and still, it won't tag those last few photos..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines