• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF express card import issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using camera with CFexpress card, and found I can not download Cfxepress card via Bridge (unlike SD or CF cards). It apears that Adobe bridge does not recognice CFExpress card as a removable card.

And aprrently, it is not an unknown issue! Whan is Abobe Bridge planing to resolve this prtoblem? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been after Adobe to fix this for months.  All I get from them is that it's a third-party issue.  As far as I'm concerned, it's an Adobe issue since it occurs in an Adobe app.  Regardless of who's responsible, get it fixed.  This is true for all CFExpress cards on all Computers.  It truly sucks that Adobe has done NOTHING about it for over a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still having this problem on an old and new MAC and so far Adobe has not resolved it.  Wants me to try an older version of Bridge Photo Downloader.  Cannot believe this is a difficult issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have just had the same issue and found that my windows 10 pc sees my card and reader as a hard drive and Bridge is looking for a removable card, I thought it was a driver issue with the PC but on checking for a driver for my Delkin card reader model DDREADER-54, I found that delkin have a app which makes it visable as a usb removable device, all be it is at a slower rate, so delkin has found a work round for it and at least  Bridge photodownloader works again and still was a lot faster than my XQD Cards.

I still think as these cards are seen as a hard drive that Bridge should still be the ones who should be sorting it out as it is there app which is not working with these cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update found that my laptop with an earlier version of adobe bridge 9.1.0.338  on windows 10 works ok with Photo Downloader and it can see my card and downloads ok. Perhaps adobe can explain this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has informed me that this is a third-party issue. Someone else writes the code for the downloader. I have since moved on to Lightroom, even though I don't much like it compared to Bridge and Camera RAW, LR reads the CFExpress card just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines