• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change JUST the date capture time?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After shooting a wedding, I realized that half of the photos my second shooter made were on a camera with the incorrect date and time. (Even after asking her to sync it, she only synced one camera, ugh.) I need to be able to change hundreds/thousands of photos, and I thought this would be relatively easy, but I'm hitting snags.

I can change the capture time, but either shift just the time of day by hours/minutes, or set them all to the exact same date and time. I need to first change the date, then separately shift the time. Is this possible?

I tried converting the number of days into hours, and shifting the time by that number of hours, but there's a limit of 24 hours to shift. I tried just changing the date, but then it changes all the photos to the exact same time of day ALONG with the date.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

TOPICS
Batch , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no limit to how many times you shift the date. Shift 24 hours, then repeat, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines