• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color profile problem with JPG on Web ( desaturated photo )

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I am a professional photographer and I need help with color profiles for Photoshop, Bridge and Camera Raw.
Since the last update 2022, as soon as I want to put an image on my website or client gallery, it comes out bland and without colors.
I have searched for the best color profile on Photoshop and Bridge, but I can't find any change. ( RGB, Srgb... etc )
Here are the pictures attached: original picture and desaturated web picture.
Someone has the solution?
Thank you and beautiful day

Marine Monteils

TOPICS
Camera RAW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use sRGB as your output profile. Don not ASSIGN this profile, only CONVERT to sRGB from a wider colorspace (typically AdobeRGB or ProPhoto RGB.)

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/color-settings.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it works well for Bridge thanks.

For photoshop, I have a window of questions, and if I choose "the profile incorporated (in the workspace)" that is to say Adobe RGB 1998, there it works.
( While the workspace is SRGB )

Is it normal?

Thanks a lot.

Marine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Color-managed applications should always show images with the correct profile. The problem is non-managed apps which will assume sRGB and show other colorspaces incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines